Personal trainers offer great solutions for those with all types of fitness goals and objectives, from those new to exercise and fitness to more advanced athletes.
Many types believe that all it takes to get in fantastic shape is to sign up for a sports team or club. For other folks, though, this might not be sufficient. If this describes you, you might want to consider working with a personal trainer.
Working with a trainer remotely offers many great benefits, including flexibility in your training schedule around your busy agenda, reduced travel time and expenses and no requirement for a costly gym subscription.
With this, here is our top Personal Trainer recommendation in Arizona, U.S. – a long term member of the Health Haven trainer community.
Rima is diverse, well-rounded and niche with her holistic and functional approach to training. She has a vast amount of experience as a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner helping those seeking to reduce the debilitating effect of stress on their lives – from weight gain to mobility – as well as those with osteoarthritis.
Rima goes above and beyond for her clients, offering an extensive range of research-backed ebooks with the ins and outs of various bodily mechanisms and how to optimise them, as well as tangible tips on using the research to improve your quality of life
What are Rima’s Qualifications?
– Master’s Degree in Public Health (Purdue University Global)
– Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach – Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
– Nutritional Consultant -The American Association of Nutritional Consultants (AANC)
– Certified Holistic Nutritionist- American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA)
– Certified Personal Trainer (NASM, AWC, ACTION)
– Medical Exercise Specialist (Medical Exercise Training Institute)
– Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (Trinity School
Rima offers tailored nutrition plans via the Health Haven app and online.